This easy, moist & fudgy recipe came from allrecipes...
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder [the original recipe didn't call for this, but I added it anyway]
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee (I used 1 Tbs strong brewed coffee instead)
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips (I added a couple of Tbs of sliced almonds, too)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8x8 square baking dish.
- Combine the black beans, eggs, oil, cocoa powder, salt, vanilla extract, sugar, and instant coffee in a blender or food processor; blend until smooth; pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle the chocolate chips/nuts over the top of the mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the top is dry and the edges start to pull away from the sides of the pan, about 30 minutes.