Monday, October 4, 2010

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins


I love Fall... leaves rustling, candles burning, goodies baking... and pumpkins, lots of pumpkins...
These muffins are so moist & yummy, and even the pumpkin flavor-haters in my family will eat them.
Ingredients:
1 2/3 cup flour
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
2 eggs
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 1/2 cups pumpkin (I used a 15oz can)
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Combine the sugar, butter, pumpkin & eggs. Stir in the dry ingredients. Bake in a greased muffin tin (or use liners) at 400F until springy to the touch. Makes 4 dozen mini-muffins.
Hint: I have found that my kids are far more likely to try new muffins if I make them mini. Of course, chocolate chips help too. :)

3 comments:

  1. I don't see any pumpkin at all in the recipe ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for alerting me to that...lol, details, details... I just added it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow. These are amazing! My kids will never refuse pumpkin bread/muffins again. : ) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete