- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 4 cups fresh or frozen green beans, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 Tbs soy sauce
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over medium heat. Add sesame seeds. When seeds start to darken, stir in garlic and green beans. Cook, stirring, until the beans turn bright green.
- Pour in remaining ingredients. Cover and cook until beans are tender-crisp, about 10 minutes. Uncover and cook until liquid evaporates.